Why you need a Spa Therapy?
Spa Therapy is said to have a magical effect on the life of the people who regularly go for it. The effects of Spa are seen in the entire body with a relaxed mind, body and soul. The Spa brings the best beautification in an individual since it has several bodily benefits. Any individual above the age of 18 years is eligible for the Spa treatment unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor.
What are the Benefits of Spa Treatment?
A Spa Treatment has tremendous benefits on Body, Mind and Soul. Spa treatments can be divided in to Body Spa, Beauty Spa, Nail Spa and Hair Spa. Body Spa’s consists of various body massages, Body Scrub’s, Body Masks and Skin Polishing. Face clean up’s, Facials, Bleaches, De tanning, Waxing, Threading etc are comes under Beauty Spa. A Nail Spa is meant to take care of your hand and feet by regularly availing various Mani/Pedicure treatments for Tips and Toes to protect the nails and skin around it. Hair is an unavoidable part of our body thus one should opt for a various Hair Spa’s for a healthy and Shiny hair, also Hair Spa’s helps to cure and control Dandruff, Hair Fall, Premature greying of hair, Dry and dull hair, Split ends etc. The major benefits of Spa Treatments are
- It relaxes, Rejuvenate, De-Tox and Renew our body
- It helps to increase immunity and control blood pressure
- It helps to improve blood circulation and keep the body healthy
- It Calms the Body, Mind and Soul as a result better concentration and focus
- It helps to revitalize the skin and get rid of unwanted skin irritations
- It promotes deep sleep
- It removes Muscle and Joint aches & Pains
- It increases the flexibility of the body
- It reduces the stiffness ad stress in the muscles
- It promotes over all physical and Mental well-being of a person
What are the best spa therapies?
How should I schedule an appointment?
What is the minimum age to use the spa facilities and treatments?
What does a spa do to your body?
What is the difference between spa and massage?
Massages are a Sub category of SPA, Massages are also called as Body Spa. Today’s world we have different types of body Spa Massages available and one can choose a Massage Therapy according to their concerns and body requirement. Some of the well-known body Spa Massages are Swedish massage, Aroma Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Balinese Massage, Hot/cold Stone Massage, Lomilomi massage, Thai Massage, Bamboo Massage, Lymphatic drainage massage, and Ayurvedic massage or Abhyangam etc.