Summer Skin Care
Welcome to Wellness.....
It's May and the Sun is above on all of us, it's too hot to handle! Yes, As the summer is on its peak this is the time to start the skin irritations and other skin related issues, this is because as the skin is unable to handle the heat itself an asking some help.
So let's have a look at the skin issues that may occur in the summer.
- Prickly heat
- Heat Boils
- Skin Rashes
- Acne Breakout
- Oily and sticky skin
- Back Acne
- Dry and Irritated Skin
- Sun Burn
- Fungal and Bacterial infections
So What are the remedies? Well, one need to extra care the skin during the summer and save our skin from the heat attack. The following are some tips for it.
- Drink plenty of water
- Carry and apply SPF and moisturiser always
- Try to avoid direct sun exposure
- Wear fresh and as much as possible cotton cloths
- Avoid using razors for hair removal and opt for waxing
- Get your facial skin analysed periodically and use home care products accordingly
- Remember to exfoliate your skin timely
For more info please visit https://www.wnbspa.in